Designed for tropical fishing and travel, Patagonia updated the fabric of their Sol Patrol II Shirt to a lightweight, quick-drying 100% polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. The double-layer collar stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points, or it can be worn up to give the back of the neck some extra coverage against the rays. Cooling mesh fabric at center back and side vents is receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in the most sweltering conditions. The two button-through chest pockets are mesh-lined, and there's also an inset zippered pocket on the left chest for travel security.
- Made from lightweight, fast-drying 100% polyester (45% recycled)
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection and stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, arms and side vents to facilitate airflow
- Mesh-lined chest pockets with button-through closures and inset zippered pocket on chest
- Durable plastic zippers won,t corrode in wet environments