The Slope Runner Pack is built with the comfort of a vest and convenience of a pack. It's a day-long carry-all with a flexible and low-profile fit designed to move with your body. Ultralight and breathable materials provide ultimate moisture management and next-to-skin comfort. The Slope Runner Pack closes with a clean, easily adjustable, lightweight bungee cord to personalize the fit, accommodate layers and allow dynamic torso motion.
- The Slope Runner Vest is made of soft and limber 100% nylon ripstop with airy, high-flex monofilament mesh panels that provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and a smooth feel on skin.
- Low-profile, water bottle‒friendly stretch pockets on the vest’s front fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles for instant access
- Designed with a dedicated phone pocket on the chest that keeps your electronic devices within reach
- The hydrophobic monomesh back panel provides maximum airflow and all-day comfort
- The pack’s main compartment has ample room for extra layers, snacks and a rain shell
- The 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included
- Size guide: XS: 30"‒33"; S: 34"‒37"; M: 38"‒41"; L: 42"‒48"
- Average weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 16" x 0.5"
- Materials: Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh