Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Only $6.99 - add to order
We'll wrap the order for you, ship it carefully in another container, and all you have to do is get it to its rightful recipient.
Items will be neatly wrapped in tissue, placed in kraft box, and decorated with twine ribbon.
Holiday Returns: Just return the item to us so we recieve by 02/01/2021.
The Slope Runner Pack is built with the comfort of a vest and convenience of a pack. It's a day-long carry-all with a flexible and low-profile fit designed to move with your body. Ultralight and breathable materials provide ultimate moisture management and next-to-skin comfort. The Slope Runner Pack closes with a clean, easily adjustable, lightweight bungee cord to personalize the fit, accommodate layers and allow dynamic torso motion.
- The Slope Runner Vest is made of soft and limber 100% nylon ripstop with airy, high-flex monofilament mesh panels that provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and a smooth feel on skin.
- Low-profile, water bottle‒friendly stretch pockets on the vest’s front fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles for instant access
- Designed with a dedicated phone pocket on the chest that keeps your electronic devices within reach
- The hydrophobic monomesh back panel provides maximum airflow and all-day comfort
- The pack’s main compartment has ample room for extra layers, snacks and a rain shell
- The 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included
- Size guide: XS: 30"‒33"; S: 34"‒37"; M: 38"‒41"; L: 42"‒48"
- Average weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 16" x 0.5"
- Materials: Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh