Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
To Qualify: for free returns - just sign up for our newsletter during checkout.
Take on the most challenging conditions in the Patagonia River Salt Jacket. This jacket was made with a rugged, 4-layer waterproof, and breathable H2No performance standard shell. There are just enough pockets for storage. The vented hood has a single-pull adjustment for a snug fit to keep it in place during windy days. The River Salt Jacket is essential for your next fishing trip.
- Rugged, 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Adjustable, vented hood with a single-pull adjustment fits snug; designed to stay in place even at high boat speeds
- Mesh-lined casing drains excess water and encloses elastic drawcord at hem
- Two water-repellent front-zip pockets sized for fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zip; all other zips are plastic to prevent corrosion
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Weight: 641 g (22.6oz)
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester (55% recycled) twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish