Patagonia's midsize classic backpack with two main compartments and one external stash pocket is perfect for managing your daily grind.
The midsize Refugio Pack has two main compartments, one external stash pocket, and a clean, uncomplicated design to keep you organized in town or on the trail. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15 inch laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized.
On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance
- Main compartment includes a padded laptop sleeve (fits most 15 in. laptops) and lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is easily-accessible and great for tickets and other small items
- Two large water-bottle pockets
- Highly-breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Weighs 666 g / 1.5 lbs.