The classic R1® Full-Zip Jacket is a versatile midlayer for days on the mountain and everything in between—now a lighter and more breathable fleece made from Polartec® Power Grid™ with the same outstanding stretch and durability with Polygiene® permanent odor control. It stretches breathes wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency and the full-zip iteration offers added versatility. The finely tuned high / low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Grid™) recently redesigned to be even lighter and more breathable is exclusive to Patagonia.
With its technical fit and durable fabric it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs minimalist zippers to reduce bulk and a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Exclusive to Patagonia this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch
- 6.3 oz. Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester / 7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign® approved