You can throw some serious bushwhacking, grovely offwidths and miscalculated stream crossings at these shorts and they,ll still look unfazed back at the pub. Our lightweight Quandary Shorts have a fabric blend of quick-drying stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled) and spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of climbing and backpacking, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you,re high-stepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. Pockets: two in front, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security.
- 10 inch inseam
- Classic performance fit that's not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- 4.2 oz., 94% nylon (62% recycled) / 6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection