Quandary Pants were made for sticky situations like choosing which pants to wear for the next 15 days or for a hot and humid Tepui approach. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility — when you need to jump into the drink the legs roll up and secure. Made from lightweight and stretchy 94% nylon / 6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish the pants provide 40-UPF sun protection. Details include a metal-snap closure reverse-coil zippered fly belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front; there's one zippered back pocket and one drop-in. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32 inches.
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 94% nylon (62% recycled) / 6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops metal button hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure) secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Materials: 4.2 oz. 94% nylon (62% recycled) / 6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection