Patagonia Pipe Down Jacket - Women's
Availability: ut of stock
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on most orders over $99 - only $6.99 otherwise*
SUPER FASTSame day shipping on orders placed before 2 pm cst!
Need Help? Email us - or - Call 877 443-1951
The Patagonia Pipe Down women's jacket is a warm motion-friendly down jacket in a tough shell that meets your cold-weather freeriding needs.
- Ripstop polyester shell with Deluge® Durable Water Repellent is soft water resistant and highly breathable for backcountry adventures
- All exterior zippers are treated with a Deluge Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying
- Premium European 600 fill-power goose down insulation is extremely warm lightweight and compressible
- Smooth polyester lining glides easily over underlayers and dries quickly when wet
- Fixed helmet-compatible adjustable hood allows natural neck mobility and peripheral vision; fleece-lined collar eliminates zipper rub and enhances comfort
- Pit zippers provide ventilation to help keep your body temperature regulated
- Patagonia Pipe Down women's jacket features twin handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest audio pocket; interior pocket includes a zip stash pocket
- Stretch powder skirt has gripping elastic to seal out snow and webbing loops to connect to compatible ski and snowboard pants sold separately
- Drawcord hem (adjustable from inside handwarmer pockets) and rip-and-stick cuffs help seal out the elements
Ask Your Question