Featuring a large panel-loading design the Paxat holds a full day's worth of gear and keeps everything organized and accessible for moving freely through a hectic agenda. A dedicated laptop pocket unzips and lays flat via a clamshell opening so you can glide through airport security without removing your 15 inch or smaller computer. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from the plugged-in world. The main compartment holds sizable items like books lunch and a pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. The second zip-closing pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like a tablet all your electronic accessories lip balm and keys.
Lined with soft fabric, the top pocket protects your sunglasses, phone, or an audio device, and stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottles of all shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating while compression straps stabilize contents. The entire body of the backpack features a polyurethane coating with a durable water repellent finish to keep your goods dry when the weather turns sour.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat making it TSA approved; fits most 15 in. laptops
- Front organization pocket has plenty of slots for cords chargers and other electronic accessories
- Zippered side pockets expand for water bottles or extra cord storage
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Stretch stash pocket accommodates nearly anything oversized or extra you need to carry
- 862 g / 1.9 lbs.