Patagonia has spent decades climbing biking backpacking and paddling in it: the classic P-6 logo endures. This pocket tee is made of standard-weight ringspun 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey that's printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ringspun long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped should seams for comfort and fit retention
- Patagonia original art
- U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing