Warm stretchy and breathable the updated Nano-Air® Vest features FullRange® insulation and a new shell fabric with improved durability but the same soft hand so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
- Updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60 g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40 CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth