Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket - Women's
Availability: ut of stock
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on most orders over $99 - only $6.99 otherwise*
SUPER FASTSame day shipping on orders placed before 2 pm cst!
Need Help? Email us - or - Call 877 443-1951
An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air™ Jacket featuring FullRange™ insulation is warm stretchy and so breathable you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60 g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40 cu. ft. / min.)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3 oz. 20 denier 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.0 oz. 50 denier 100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60 g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
Ask Your Question