From crisp moonlit approaches through sublime sunset summits on mixed routes and backcountry tours the Nano-Air® Jacket is a breakthrough in active insulation for high-output stop-and-go alpine missions in the cold. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece soft shell and puffy by combining Patagonia's warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell which weve improved for durability. All of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The incredibly soft supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close updated femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air's thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the newly refined cuffs feature a sleek low-bulk stretch-knit inset.
- Updated with a 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60 g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40 CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek low-bulk snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- 298 g / 10.5 oz.