Core warmth with feather weight and synthetic performance: Introducing Patagonia's new Micro Puff™ Vest. It delivers the best of down and synthetics with a revolutionary insulation that has an unprecedented warmth-to-weight ratio. The groundbreaking PlumaFill insulation (65 g 100% polyester) is phenomenally light and compressible offering the feel and warmth of down that still traps your heat when it's wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks wind and snow. The garment's minimalist design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material offering the warmth packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized hem seals in warmth