The best warmth for weight of any vest Patagonia has ever built the Micro Puff Vest delivers ultralightweight water-resistant down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulationa revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material offering the warmth packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized hem seals in warmth