When the snow is swirling like cherry blossoms in spring slip into the Patagonia Micro Puff insulated jacket which features lightweight PlumaFill insulation that maintains its warmth when wet.
- 65g of lightweight PlumaFill insulation maintains its heat-trapping loft even after continued soaking and abuse
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum shell is windproof and has been treated with a durable water repellent finish to deflect light rain and snow
- Quilted construction stabilizes and maximizes the loft of the downlike PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior stormflap and zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with reinforced carabiner loop
- 2 internal drop-in pockets
- Elasticized cuffs and hem