The Patagonia Macro Puff Hoody delivers even higher-loft like most jackets. It's designed with PlumaFill insulation that keeps you warm while trekking or hiking in colder climates. The DWR-treated shell keeps moisture away when wet and the extended hem provides extra coverage.
- Insulation: 100% polyester 135-g PlumaFill
- Fit: Regular
- Ultralight recycled nylon ripstop shell is water resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine helmet"“compatible, single-point adjustable hood with elasticated binding at hood opening offers custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Two handwarmer and one external left-chest zippered pockets; two internal drop-in pockets
- Two-way center-front zipper allows easy access to belay loop
- Elasticized cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements