In the high desert fall means frosty mornings and afternoon temperatures that can go to the extreme in either direction. That's when the tough and versatile Long-Sleeved R1® Field 1/4-Zip comes into its own. Made with lightweight fast-wicking 6.3 oz. 93% recycled polyester / 7% spandex stretch fleece for comfort and insulation across a wide range of temperatures the R1 Field moves with you and takes the chill out of the air. The shoulders forearms and hem are reinforced with 96% nylon / 4% spandex for enhanced durability and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation. A single left-chest pocket is zippered for security and when youve put enough miles behind you to heat up the shirt compresses for easy packability.
- Regular fit
- 93% recycled polyester / 7% spandex provides exceptional warmth and wicking ability
- Reinforced shoulder forearms and hem for durability and water-resistance
- Highly breathable stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; front-zippered left chest pocket
- 6.3 oz. 93% recycled polyester / 7% spandex fleece
- Reinforcements: 96% nylon / 4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish