Some of us have the patience for long days of trout fishing on the river — but our skin does not. With a UPF rating of 40 and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish this lightweight nylon shirt offers sun protection and a tight weave that discourages biting insects. The back yoke has a mesh-lined vented opening that keeps the air moving. Long sleeves roll up and secure with an adjustable tab. Details include a button-front placket and two chest pockets. Slight drop-tail hem and hip length.
- Button-front placket and two chest pockets
- Vented opening with mesh at back yoke for breathability
- Long sleeves roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Materials: 3 oz. 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign® approved