When dark shapes appear a hundred feet out and the adrenaline starts to surge you need a shirt that lets you reach way back to launch. You also need the calming effect of cool lightweight fabric and serious sun protection. Patagonia's Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt fits the bill. The polyester blend with mechanical stretch and 30-UPF sun protection the Sun Stretch moves with you and looks great doing it. Two vertical-zip chest pockets hold anything you need to access quickly and feature mesh backing for improved ventilation and drainage and its zippers are durable plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water. While the Sun Stretch is designed specifically for fishing, it just might become your favorite shirt for all warm-weather outdoor pursuits.
- Ultralight 52% nylon / 48% polyester blend dries in a flash and offers 30-UPF sun protection
- Mechanical stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Two vertical zip-closure chest pockets; zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water and humid environments
- 2.25 oz. 52% nylon / 48% polyester with mechanical stretch and 30-UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesign approved