Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulation or insulated coat. The shell features an exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure, and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar, with an interior jacket that zips out for wear in warmer weather. Both feature a durable water repellent finish for when things get a little rough.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 6.6 oz. 100% nylon (51% recycled)
- Lining and zip-out shell: 2.2 oz., 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta
- Zip-out shell lining: 8.7 oz., 100% polyester (70% recycled) 0.25 in. pile fleece
- Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two way-adjustable, fixed, insulated hood
- Internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey
- Adjustable cuffs with two snap closures
- Adjustable hem for maximum weather protection
- P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage handwarmer pockets with microfleece lining
- Interior right-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Body lined with high-pile fleece
- Sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewing