If you've ever driven the Kelso Cima road to Joshua Tree and experienced that sense of weightlessness as you crest each successive desert ridge then you know the feeling of Patagonia's Lightweight Better Sweater®. It has a lively 100% polyester fleece fabric with a smooth sweater-knit face and a warm fleece interior. Soft enough to use as a cover-up for a nap this pullover features a stand-up collar to warm your neck a 4-snap front placket for quick venting and a large kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket that holds more than just your hands. Raglan sleeves allow a full range of shoulder motion and flat seam construction reduces bulk and eliminates chafing. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in the warmth. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves provide a full and natural range of motion
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length