For variable conditions at the beach on the trail or in the park this highly versatile jacket will suit your needs year-round. It's made of a lightweight recycled polyester fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. The boxy fit makes it perfect for layering; the drawcord hood can be pulled up for wind rain or sun protection and two zippered mesh pockets hold essentials. The Light & Variable™ Hoody packs neatly into the right side pocket making it easy to take everywhere. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Versatile windproof and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length center-front zipper has flat-felled seam detail and clean self-fabric zipper pulls; relaxed hood with adjustable drawcord
- Self-fabric-lined handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams and clean self fabric zipper pulls; left pocket converts into a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Hip length
- 2.7 oz. 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved