You don't have to sacrifice elegance to stay as dry and warm in the city as you do in the mountains. This highly water-resistant shell made with waterproof fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that shuts out wind and rain and when paired with our down Fiona Parka is a toasty sophisticated solution to frigid conditions. You?ll be prepared for any forecast when traveling with both. Snap tabs at the center-back neck and inside cuffs secure the two parkas together. Lash Point seams are contoured in front for a flattering shape. A snapped wind flap secures the two-way front zip for added warmth. The adjustable removable hood and oversize collar seal in heat. Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets and an internal zip pocket with opening to route media cable. The shaped cuffs adjust with snaps.
- A highly water-resistant parka made with waterproof fabric that has clean minimalist style lines and contoured princess seams for flattering shaping
- The Lash Point Parka attaches to Patagonia's Fiona parkas with snapped tabs at the center-back neck and inside cuffs
- Two-way Vislon® zipper with snapped wind flap for warmth
- Adjustable removable hood and oversize collar keep your neck warm and protected
- On-seam handwarmer pockets secure with polyurethane-coated zippers
- Internal zippered pocket has opening to route media cable
- Shaped cuffs adjust with snaps