Ditching the city streets for a low-key weekend in the mountains? Don,t forget your Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket! The two-layer shell provides ultimate weather and wind protection to meet your needs in any resort condition. Recycled Thermogreen insulation works against the cold to keep you warm while you,re taking a ride up the lift or cruising on a snowmobile.
- Wind and waterproof
- Helmet-compatible hood (not removeable)
- Microfleece panel at neck and chin to prevent chafing
- Pit zips
- Powder skirt (can connect to any Patagonia snow pants)
- Plenty of Pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 80-g (arms: 40-g) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta (certified as bluesign approved)
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Hip
- Hood: Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable with low-profile visor for optimal visibility
- Pockets: Those who have purchased this product rave about its crazy amount of pockets!
- Recommended use: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing