Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Frozen Range 3-in-1 Parka is Patagonia's warmest jacket ever. Its waterproof 2-layer shell is made with stretch GORE-TEX fabric and it's packed with 700-fill-power recycled duck down to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions. Features include a fully insulated hood, interior baffled construction, two-way center-front zip with hidden metal snap placket, flattering contour seaming throughout and hidden attachment loops on liner jacket.
- GORE-TEX 2-layer shell is made of supple, recycled polyester plain weave with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and has adjustable snorkel hood
- Fully removable insulated liner (our Silent Down Parka) has 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), interior baffled construction and down-insulated hood
- Shell pockets: welted, fleece-lined, handwarmers with hidden snap closure; one zippered interior chest. Liner pockets: zippered handwarmers; one interior chest; one oversized interior drop-in
- Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper with hidden metal snap placket
- Attachment loops on liner jacket tuck into hidden garages when worn alone
- Midthigh length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Approximate Weight: 1,690 g (59.6 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave GORE-TEX fabric with stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining and zip-out jacket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.