From the right points at Scorpion Bay to the clean granite cracks of Squamish this has to be the most comfortable polo to ever road trip the coast. Made from soft 100% organic cotton that feels like a relaxed afternoon this contemporary polo has a clean profile and easy flow against the skin. A forgiving rib-knit collar and cuffs provide the classic polo styling and an uneven hem and side vents allow natural mobility. The 2-button front placket lays flat for next-to-skin comfort. With an embroidered Fitz Roy emblem on the left chest.
- Made of a cool-wearing easy-care organic cotton piquÃ© fabric
- Ribbed polo collar; two-button lay-flat placket; short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Uneven vented hem keeps the shirt in place when tucked in and ensures a greater range of motion
- Multicolored embroidered Fitz Roy emblem accents the left chest
- Body: 7.2 oz. 100% organic cotton piquÃ©
- Rib-knit collar and cuff: 100% organic cotton