The Fitz Roy Bison Cotton/Poly V-Neck T-Shirt is at home on the range or anywhere else with freedom to roam. The tee is made from an exceptionally soft 50/50 blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and ringspun long-staple Texas co-op organic cotton. Original artwork is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Traditional regular feminine fit with flat hem and a modest V-neck. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Traditional feminine fit with a flat hem and a less revealing V-neck
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- 4.5 oz. 50% organic cotton / 50% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved