Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Women's Fiona Down Parka by Patagonia touts a stylish, feminine silhouette that comes ready to rumble with 100% Recycled Down insulation and a durable water repellent (DWR) coating to keep the elements out and keep heat in. The front and back princess seams give a contoured, form-fitting aesthetic that remains unrestrictive yet flattering, and the stand-up collar and on-seam handwarmer pockets take things a step further to keep the cold out. The best part of this jacket? It works with Patagonia's outerwear component system, and features hidden attachment points that allow for use with a compatible shell for optimized layering and complete coverage in bad weather.
- 100% Recycled Down insulation
- Shape-sculpting princess seams in front and back
- Contoured quilt lines provide a flattering silhouette
- Full-length, two-way zipper
- Zip-through stand-up collar with brushed jersey knit lining
- Brushed jersey-lined handwarmer pockets and cuffs
- On-seam handwarmer pockets with secure hidden zips and grosgrain webbing pulls
- Compatible with other pieces in Patagonia's outwear component system
- Three hidden attachment points behind neck and on cuffs