Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The perfect warmth for just about everything Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800 fill power 100% traceable down.
- Regular fit
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 1.4 oz. 20 Ã— 30 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1.5 oz. 22 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop lining with a DWR finish
- 800 fill-power 100% traceable down insulation