Offseason everywhere else means "go time" in Death Valley. That's when the days overflow with perfect temperatures but the nights pack a good chill. For everyday warmth on the road or close to home nothing beats the all-out comfort of Patagonia's Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover. It's made with a soft organic cotton / polyester jacquard knit fabric with lofty fill yarns of textured polyester for breathable cozy warmth. The 1-inch diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility. They've cut the arms generously with Y-Joint sleeves to allow unlimited shoulder mobility. The doubled stand-up collar has a snapped placket to block breezy weather. Wide rib-knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth and retain shape. Climbing cord hanging loop and inside contrast collar tape brushed for softness.
- Warm diamond-quilted organic cotton / polyester jersey blend
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Features Patagonia® P-6 label on the left chest
- Hip length
- Body: 8.8 oz. 72% organic cotton / 28% polyester jacquard knit in 1-inch diamond quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton)
- Cuffs and hem: 12 oz. 99% organic cotton / 1% spandex rib knit
- Pocket placket and inner collar: 3.4 oz. 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 538 g / 19 oz.