Patagonia's Classic Synchilla® Vest is the warmest and softest layer of do-it-all versatility that you'll never leave behind. Lightweight and stuffable it provides skin-friendly warmth when you're looking for all-day comfort and insulation. Made of an ultra-plush 100% recycled double-sided fleece (with an anti-pilling finish) that insulates without overheating the vest has a stand-up collar for wind protection two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered left-chest pocket to carry the fundamentals. With a full-front zip and offset shoulder seams for compatibility with pack straps. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing