We,d all like to live our lives baggage freebut most of us have some odds and ends to carry around, so the best thing to do is load them into the Chacabuco and continue on your way. Custom tailored in both size and fit for a woman's torso, the Chacabuco holds a full assortment of gear when you,re traveling along city streets or crossing a mountain pass. It houses everything in two main compartments and has an exterior shock cord for additional carrying capacity (bike helmet?).
The generous main compartment holds the majority of your gear and comes with a padded and lined tablet sleeve for organized access to your hand-held electronics. A dedicated padded pocket protects most 15 inch laptops, which can be reached through a separate zippered opening without unpacking everything inside. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials, and a brushed tricot-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or your phone. Two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Chacabuco's suspension system uses heat-venting, ultrasoft mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel to keep you cool; the shoulder straps have a straighter cut and feature more taper to fit a female torso. The body of the pack features a polyurethane coating with a durable water repellent finish to keep your stuff dry.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Padded computer pocket protects most 15 in. laptops and features separate access from the main compartment
- Stash pocket for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft and highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable cording holds yoga mats or extra layers