Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Chacabuco carries a full quiver of gear when you're traversing a pulsing city or crossing a wind-scoured mountain pass. It houses everything in two main compartments and has an exterior shock cord for additional carrying capacity (bike helmet?). The generous main compartment holds most of your gear and comes with a padded and lined tablet sleeve for organized access to your hand-held electronics. A padded pocket fits most 15 inch laptops, which can be accessed without having to unpack everything else. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials, and a brushed tricot-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or your phone. Two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Chacabucoâ€™s suspension system uses heat-venting airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool on long hikes. With a webbing waist belt, sternum strap and compression straps to stabilize the load. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled / 50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and features separate access from the main compartment; fits most 15 in. laptops
- Stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable cording is perfect for bike helmets or extra layers