Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
Every alpine climber searches for the delicate balance between moving light and fast while staying warm and dry. So we designed the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight to provide the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in Patagonia's lineup. Soft stretchy and compressible Polartec® Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. This fabric also has 30–92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Product features include a self-fabric backing on the collar that provides added comfort and a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry a long center-front zipper for venting full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility elastic thumb loops to help cover your hands flatlock seams that minimize chafing offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Slim fit
- Polartec® Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8 oz. (129 g) Polartec® Power Grid fabric
- Solids: 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled) / 9% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor
- Fabric is bluesign® approved