Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The building blocks for a dirtbag summera positive attitude a good supply of beans and rice and a few versatile items of clothing that balance performance in a wide range of conditions. Patagonia's Capilene Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight breathability and wicking thatworn alone or with additional layersis the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 63"“93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage flatlock seams to minimize chafing offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Slim fit
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.4 oz. (150 g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved