Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
It might be summer everywhere else, but on Mount Hunter's Kennedy-Lowe Route, it always feels like the middle of winter. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, Patagonia`s Capilene Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability, and wicking that is the essence of versatility worn alone or with additional layers. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 33"“66% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Slim fit
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2 oz. (175 g) Polartec Power Grid 97% polyester (66% recycled) / 3% spandex double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved