For a multiday traverse along the exposed Tonto Plateau these lightweight baselayer bottoms offer exceptional breathability stretch and ultrafast dry times. Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric's subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin while the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions the fabric is 100% recycled polyester treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin comfort a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability moisture-wicking and dry time
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next to skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign® approved