The Black Hole Waist Pack from Patagonia is the perfect storage solution for your small items, whether you're out and about town, or off the beaten path fishing, mountain biking, or even filming. The tough, highly weather-resistant Black Hole fabric protects your gear from scuffs and scrapes, and its TPU-film laminate with durable water repellent (DWR) finish make sure moisture stays outkeeping your spare gloves, phone, or spare camera batteries safe, no matter what mother nature throws at you. The pack features a large main compartment with a zip flap, stretch water bottle pockets, a small front stash pocket for items you need close at hand, and a breathable mesh lumbar panel, providing you will all-day comfort.
- Recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Large compartment with interior mesh pocket
- Front zippered pocket
- Stretch water bottle pockets
- 38 mm waistbelt
- Compression straps keep load close
- Highly-breathable mesh lumbar panel
- 8.7 oz. 300 denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop body with TPU-film laminate and DWR finish
- 3.3 oz. 200 denier 100% recycled polyester with polyurethane coating and DWR finish
- bluesign-approved body fabric
- 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- 5 L capacity