The burly, highly-weather resistant Patagonia Black Hole Pack has the right amount of space for all your essentials, no matter where you go. And you can be sure that the Black Hole fabric will keep it safe, no matter where your journey takes you. Its polyester ripstop body is wrapped with a TPU-film laminate and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep moisture out when the weather takes a turn for the worse. The main compartment features a padded sleeve that'll hold most 15 inch laptop computers, and the outside features daisy chain lash points to secure anything from a skateboard to a yoga mat. Need to stash something you might need in a hurry? No problem; the Black Hole Pack features a stealthy zippered front pocket to hold your phone, keys, or anything else you might need right away. And the padded shoulder straps and molded back panel mean that you'll be carrying all your gear comfortably all the while.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops
- Zippered top pocket for small items and large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- 8.7 oz. 300 denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop body with a TPU-film laminate and DWR finish
- 3.3 oz. 200 denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and DWR finish
- bluesign-approved body fabric
- 650 g / 1 lb. 6.9 oz.
- 25 L capacity