Although the 40 liter Black Hole Duffel is Patagonia's smallest, it's still highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, just as you would expect it to be. It's main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, giving you easy access when packing, unpacking, and every point in-between, and its padded bottom makes sure everything is cushioned as your bag gets the baggage-handler treatment. Its lid features zip-secured mesh pockets, great for storing easily-lost effects like your earbuds, keys, or phone charger, and a exterior zip pocket holds everything elsetravel documents, wallet, etc. The Black Hole Duffel also features external daisy chain lash points for you to secure any extra gear that might not fit inside. Best of all, how you carry it is entirely up to youthe padded, removable shoulder straps mean you can wear it like a backpack, webbing handles with snap closure allow you to carry it like a traditional duffel, and haul loops at either end allow you to attach it to another bag, such as your large rolling luggage.
- Recycled polyester ripstop body with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Large opening main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh zip pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carry
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chain lash points
- 14 oz. 900 denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop body with TPU-film laminate and DWR finish
- 3.3 oz. 200 denier 100% recycled polyester lining with polyurethane coating and DWR finish
- bluesign-approved body fabric
- 0.93 kg / 2 lbs. 0.8 oz.
- 40 L capacity