Beachbreak for breakfast and bouldering for lunch. When the sun starts to set throw on a Better Sweater while dinner cooks and you spin tales of a well-lived day on the Central Coast. Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior the much-loved Better Sweater 1/4-Zip is an easy-wearing moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you're ticking off the list. Built from 10 oz. 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs energy and water it has a stand-up collar with zipper garage for next-to-skin softness raglan sleeves for mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar cuffs and hem wicks sweat and a zippered chest pocket secures keys and cash.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- 10 oz. 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 498 g / 17.6 oz.