Harkening back to their heritage in packs, the Arbor Classic Pack by Patagonia carries most everything you need in one large, main compartment and features a polyurethane coating and a durable water repellent finish.. It closes with a drawcord and seals with a large flap pocket to hold your inventory of everyday goods from books, lunch, and a shell, to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone out of view. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve fits most 15 inch laptops and protects from hard knocks and also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A small, zippered front pocket holds your keys, sunglasses and boarding pass. Human Curve straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads.
- Recycled polyester fabric body
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment with zippered stash pocket beneath flap
- Raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15 in. laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle