Made for those in between days where it's too cold for just a t-shirt and too warm for a bulky or insulated jacket, the Patagonia Airshed Pullover is the year-round endurance athlete's best friend. It's made from the same soft and lightweight fabric as Patagonia's Nano-Air series is, so it's not only-soft to the touch and ultra-comfortable, but also wind resistant to give you just enough warmth on cold and blustery days. A durable water repellent treatment sheds drizzly rain on cloudy days, while the nylon fabric wicks moisture so you can stay comfortable and dry during your trail run or mountain biking session. When you need to dump heat the extended zipper quickly lets in cooler air, and if you're still too hot you can stuff the Airshed into its own chest pocket and easily carry it for the rest of your run.
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection, while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Quarter-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem keeps out weather, dries fast and wears softly under gloves or a pack