The Patagonia Men`s 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket is a jacket system for all things winter. Powder days to bluebirds, snowball fights with the kids and even exploring the best ski towns, you can do it all. The shell is a 2-layer, H2No Performance Standard with 100% polyester micro-twill face fabric. It battles wind, snow, and other wet elements. The interior jacket is insulated with 60 g of Thermogreen synthetic insulation, delivering the heat needed for action on the mountain through colder temperatures. Wear the two jackets separately or together, depending on what the weather calls for. The exterior has been loaded up with all the features needed for a typical day on skis or snowboard.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof / breathable protection
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants