Hope isnt much of a backup plan when it comes to staying warm and dry in shifty weather. Grab the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket and you'll always be primed for whatever rolls your way. This versatile jacket can be worn as a waterproof / breathable shell as lightweight insulation or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof / breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A tricot mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight compressible and insulated with 60 g Thermogreen® that continues to insulate even when wet; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable helmet-compatible 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and an adjustable fully featured powder skirt. With an articulated feminine silhouette.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof / breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60 g Thermogreen® 100% polyester insulation (90% recycled) for warmth with less bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector