Retro - but with style. The Retro Pile Fleece Pullover by Patagonia is made from uber soft, 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece. It's soft fuzzy exterior and smooth, skin friendly interior allow this piece to provide easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather adventure. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe, and a zippered left-chest pocket provides secure storage for daily necessities. It's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor - how cool is that?
- Flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Deep center-front zipper for easy on/off
- Set-in sleeves for added range of motion
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Soft spandex trim on cuff and hem
- Body Materials: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bag materialss: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Hip length
- 434 g (15.3 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor