Same Day Shipping
Orders placed by 2pm CST M-F usually ship the same day.
Orders placed after 2pm CST M-F will ship the next day.
Most orders ship via USPS Priority mail with 2-3 day expected delivery- We do our best to get all orders out the same day however sometimes shipments may be delayed.
Contact Us: We are happy to offer a free exchange on [most] items, provided they are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
The Osprey Talon 26 is one of the most versatile packs ever created. It’s a streamlined top-loader with cargo space and features everything you would need for the trail. This lightweight pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve and trekking pole, ice axe and bike helmet attachment points. It was constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating. Hiking and biking were made easy since this pack will move with you with the help of the injection-moulded AirScape® back panel and a continuous-wrap harness and hip belt. The Osprey Talon 26 makes the perfect companion when hitting the trail.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- S/M: 1465 IN3 / 24 L
- L/XL: 1587 IN3 / 26 L
- Dimensions S/M: 21.26H X 11.42W X 9.84D IN.
- Dimensions L/XL: 22.05H X 11.42W X 9.84D IN.
- Weight S/M:1.96lb
- Weight L/XL:2.11lb
- Main Fabric: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR