The Atmos AG 50 introduces the Anti-Gravity suspension system to a line of ventilated backpacks. This 3D suspension system contours your body providing seamless comfort allowing the user mobility with ease on any multi-day backpacking trip.
Osprey Anti-Gravity [AG]: A continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement when wearing the pack.
- The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize lades while lower cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- The Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt pads extend 5 in. / 15 cm to accommodate different hip sizes providing a custom fit
- Osprey's FlapJacket provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed
- The internal compression strap helps stabilize load
- An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading / unloading of a hydration reservoir
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
- Osprey's Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- Main body material: 100D x 630D nylon dobby; accent material: 210D high tenacity nylon; bottom material: 420HD nylon packcloth
- Load range: 25 - 40 lbs.