The On Cloudflow is the newest in lightweight, responsive running. Swiss engineered, its patented Speedboard is built with a responsive flex and rocker that promotes flow-motion. This encourages the natural rolling of your foot, giving you excellent take-off and soft landings. The unique sole is comprised of 18 individual "clouds" that cushion and propel you every step of the way. Prefer running without socks? Cool. An adaptive engineered mesh blends breathability with support, and uses an anti-microbial treatment to keep your feet fresh every step of the way.
"If you're looking for a shoe to put a little extra pep in your step, this is the shoe for you."
-Jo, Good Sports Fit Expert
- CloudTec® sole uses Zero-Gravity EVA Foam to give you exceptional cushion and comfort
- Patented Speedboard evenly distributes pressure
- Abrasion pads in key areas
- Sockliner keeps you fresh and comfortable
- Reflective detailing
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Support type: Neutral
- Heel-toe Offset: 6 mm
- Average weight (1/2 pair): 7–8 oz
- Cushioning: Minimal
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question